|Monday:||08.00 - 18.00|
|Tuesday:||14.00 - 17.00|
|Wednesday:||08.00 - 18.00|
|Thursday:||10.00 - 18.00|
|Friday:||08.00 - 15.00|
Who can register?
Students of a certain course
Details of registration
- The Library registers the visitor’s name and the number of his document of identity
- a. 1 - basic services are available for visitors free of charge: information on library and library system services, use of catalogues, on-site use of parts of the collection selected by the Library
- during registration the Library issues a personal, not transferable reader’s pass with a barcode, which is necessary for using library services
- for issuing the reader’s pass the following criteria are needed: a document of identity, verification of student status with a valid student identity card or verification of ELTE employment, reader’s name, mother’s name, place and date of birth, address, number of ID card or passport
- in case of foreigners enrolled in a Faculty training a certificate issued by the Faculty is required
- by filling out and signing the personal form the reader accepts the rules of library use and computerized borrowing
- changes in data (name, address, change in student status, etc.) shall be reported immediately
- library membership is valid for half a year and shall be renewed after expiration
- graduate students are required to submit the Library’s certificate confirming that they do not have any pending debts to the Educational Department before receiving a degree
- professors and employees of ELTE shall also submit the Library’s certificate about the settlement of their debts after the termination of their employment
|Ilona Bodnár||library head||487-8155, 487-8100 / 6955|
|Marianna Bendefyné Képes||librarian||kepesmariann [at] caesar [dot] elte [dot] hu||487-8100 / 6948, 6955|
|Dóra Lakatos||librarian||487-8100 / 6948, 6955|
|Katalin Lázárné Obbágy||librarian||obbagykati [at] gmail [dot] com||487-8100 / 6948, 6955|
|Attila Polán||IT staff||polan [dot] attila [at] tok [dot] elte [dot] hu||487-8100 / 6949|
|Rita Rábáné Németh||librarian (on leave)||riti22 [at] citromail [dot] hu||487-8100 / 6948, 6955|
|Krisztina Réder||librarian||rederkrisz [at] caesar [dot] elte [dot] hu||487-8100 / 6948, 6955|
|Lászlóné Wallendums||librarian||wallendumsm [at] caesar [dot] elte [dot] hu||487-8100 / 6948, 6955|
Our institution as the successor of Buda State Training-school Institution founded by József Eötvös in 1869 traditionally educates teachers of children ages 3-12 years old.
As basic task ELTE Library of Faculty of Elementary and Nursery School Teachers Training provides support for students at BA level in Faculty's basic vocationals: teacher, nursery school teacher and the newer infant educator and early childhood educator courses with up-to-date library services, the library also provides bibliography service which supports professors' applied and developmental researches. There are Faculty's students participate in higher-level vocational training, students and professors of other ELTE faculties, students of other national teacher training institutes, and foreign guest students among the constant readers of our library.
Library automation development started in the 1990s. First of all, the bibliographical database was created. In 2000 the Institute was merged into ELTE's structure, and the Library became a non public library of the University. The Library has been using University's common integrated library system (Horizon at first, and now Aleph) since 2005 to assist in cataloguing and circulating.